Re: Suggestion: Make a dock from application icons in overview

> I, for myself, think that having a fast performing expose (I'm sure it
> will come) would reduce the need for docks or taskbars

I can't agree, it's not only a matter of speed. The exposé is visually
very complex, many people hate it just because of this complexity. For
me, the best solution is always to let people choose it they need to
look at their windows or just have a visually-simple list of icons for
the running applications.