Re: Time based profiles for recent docs. (day routine based)

Hi Deepak,

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM, DEEPAK KUMAR <deepakk79 yahoo com> wrote:
Hi,

    My ramblings are about the UI of Gnome-Shell and not about the ZeitGeist engine.
No problem. We just wanted to let the shell guys know that Zeitgeist supports your use case in case they want to implement it.

Seif: Perhaps we can use the time of day a file was opened (even if it is on a different day) for the relevancy stuff. If the day is broken up into night and day then files which are consistently accessed only at night could be disassociated from day files...

Sorry if I confused you. But just saw that the name given to the character in the use case section in ZeitGeist  page (http://live.gnome.org/GnomeZeitgeist) happens to be John too!! My be that made you assume that I was rambling about ZeitGeist.
Nah, I'm fairly certain that didn't confuse Mikkel. :) He's a clever guy.

Just pure coincidence.

But I see there is no separate mailing-list for ZeitGeist.
Actually, there is. You can just email zeitgeist lists launchpad net.

Cheers,
Natan