Re: New mockups for shell - round 2

In answer to Fernando's thoughts, might it be possible to have a
settings page somewhere that lets you choose the default behaviour of
the Overlay?

For programs:
- Pinned favourites only
- Most recent
- Most used

For documents:
- Pinned favourites only
- Most recent
- Most used

That lets you keep the same view, but people can tweak it a little to
what they personally want to see (and can use this to hide things if
they wish).

Ross