Re: New mockups for shell - round 2

I like the filtering idea, although to me the left side panel looks bloated.

Perhaps the items at the left side should be pluggable. In fact, with
those pop down filters the whole left panel is not really that needed,
since you can access all with just the searchbox.

For example, many people would like to remove the "recents documents"
because of privacy issues, since they are showed up so clearly that
everyone will know what were you doing before in your comp. Maybe they
would like to replace it with some other gadget.

--
Fernando