Re: New mockups for shell - round 2

Hey everyone,

I've put together a quick guide to my own thoughts on this, along with
an indication of how the transition between the two screens can be
animated.

Jeremy, apologies for the horrible hack job I've done on your lovely graphics.

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/AppBrowsingAlternative03

Ross