From: Ross Smith <myxiplx googlemail com>
Subject: Re: New mockups for shell - round 2
To: "Jeremy Perry" <jeremy perry redhat com>
Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 5:52 AM

Hey everyone,

I've put together a quick guide to my own thoughts on this, along with
an indication of how the transition between the two screens can be
animated.

Jeremy, apologies for the horrible hack job I've done on your lovely
graphics.

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/AppBrowsingAlternative03

Ross

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/AppBrowsingAlternative02