Question about AppInfo objects

Hello,

Inside AppDisplayItem I need to get the path to the .desktop file but
it doesn't look like I can get this information from the appInfo oject
(the only somewhat related function I've found it has is get_id(), but
I don't know how to get the complete path out of that)? Another
information I'd like to get is the mimetypes that the application
accepts (MimeType field in the .desktop file), which doesn't seem to
be exposed either.

I need this because I want to show related documents from Zeitgeist
for the applications, as in this mockup:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3655/appdocs.png.

Thanks,

Ubuntu Developer. Debian Contributor.
GSoC: Integrating Zeitgeist into GNOME Shell