Re: [gpm] Suggestion and question - I have some "problems" with GNOME Power Manager

Update: setting the suspend option to Nothing works on my system--if I
hit the suspend key with it set to nothing, the system does...nothing.
If I change it to "suspend", the system will suspend as expected.

My system does still turn off the display when I close the lid, but I
suspect that's a function of my BIOS or something lower level than
G-P-M anyway, though I'm not so sure. The logic is in place, though,
to support doing nothing when requested.