[gpm] Suggestion and question - I have some "problems" with GNOME Power Manager

Hi!

Before using ubuntu 10.10 netbook remix I was using Windows XP home edition. I have a netbook. Cause I have really small desk, I connected my netbook to LCD and I closed the lid and put it behind of LCD ... and use USB keyboard & mouse. Now ... in ubuntu 10.10 netbook remix, there is no option at Gnome Power Manager

�to do nothing, when you close the lid.

Is there any possibility to create that option/function at that program in feature? �It would be really great function for me and my roommates. It is just to insert return(); ... :)

Regards,
nafisa