Re: [gpm] Suggestion and question - I have some "problems" with GNOME Power Manager

On 7 April 2011 08:16, nafisa <nafisa je ko ludni ca> wrote:
> Is there any possibility to create that option/function at that program in
> feature?  It would be really great function for me and my roommates. It is
> just to insert return(); ... :)

Now, if you use gnome 3.0.0 packages, upower detects if the lid is
closed and an additional monitor is attached and does not suspend. If
we can detect additional hardware and do the correct thing, then
that's much better that just adding yet another UI control.

I think Ubuntu either needs to ship the latest packages, or backport
the feature into 10.10.