RE: z22 F7 problem

Thanks for that advice. I'm not ignoring it bust the last two days were real busy for me and this morning I had reserved to try out your usb.c patch; however, seems to be down (bit ironic, isn't it). I will keep at it, though. is definitely not down...

# grep access.log | grep 06/Oct | perl -lne 'print /((?:\d+\.){3}\d+)/' | sort | uniq | wc -l

Hit me privately with the IP you're coming in from, and I'll see if the abuse autodetection rules might have firewalled you off for some reason.