Re: z22 F7 problem

----- Original Message -----
From: Reitsma, Rene - COB
Time: 03-10-07 22:20
> Tom,
>
> Just to be on the safe side; gnome-pilot on my machine was installed
> with 'yum install.' Am I to understand that I should uninstall it,
> download the sources and do a command line install (configure, make,
> make install)?

No, gnome-pilot most likely has a dependecy on pilot-link, which was for
that reason also installed when you installed gnome-pilot. The patch I
made is for pilot-link, not gnome-pilot (but as gnome-pilot uses
pilot-link it will affect gnome-pilot too)

So you have to download the sources from pilot-link, patch them, compile
and install them, you do not need to reinstall gnome-pilot.

Regards,
Tom