Re: gnome-pilot + Evolution + Tungsten T5

Currently I am syncing with my Outlook at work. The goal is to sync with both to have all data on the T5, Outlook (work) and Evolution (home).

Note that this can lead to duplicate records: if you update a record on outlook and evolution you'll get both on the palm, for example. You'll have to merge/delete by hand.

More-importantly, it will force a "Slow sync" every time on both platforms, since the SyncID will change at the end of each sync, and be out of step with the one the "other" platform has stored from your last sync there.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
http://gnu-designs.com