gnome-pilot + Evolution + Tungsten T5

Hi!
I've searched around a bit but haven't found if the gpilot Evolution
conduits support Tungsten T5 (Palm OS5 ??) style databases. Anyone here
who can tell me? Will support for these databases come in soon? I would
really like to be able to sync my calendar on the T5 with the calendar
in Evolution, likewise with the tasks and addressbook.

As far as I've tried it seems that the conduits only uses the old
regular database style (like that on my old m100 running OS3).

At the moment I'm running the following versions:
gnome-pilot 2.0.13
pilot-link 0.11.8
Evolution 2.2.3

Please tell me if I should be asking this in the Evolution mailing
lists.
--
Jonatan Åkerlind