Re: gnome-pilot + Evolution + Tungsten T5

On Sun, 2005-08-28 at 22:01 +0200, Jonatan Åkerlind wrote:
> Hi!
> I've searched around a bit but haven't found if the gpilot Evolution
> conduits support Tungsten T5 (Palm OS5 ??) style databases.

pilot-link, the palm communication library that underlies all the linux
palm apps (gnome-pilot, kpilot, jpilot, etc.) doesn't yet support
the OS5 PIM extensions, but it is on their roadmap.  You could look
through the pilot-link-general and pilot-link-devel mailing lists
and pilot-link.org to get an idea of current status.  Once that is
in place, we could expect to see Evolution add support on their side.

Matt Davey	By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk   task completely overwhelm me. --  Ashleigh Brilliant