Re: gnome-pilot + Evolution + Tungsten T5

On Sun, 2005-08-28 at 22:01 +0200, Jonatan Åkerlind wrote:
> Hi!
> I've searched around a bit but haven't found if the gpilot Evolution
> conduits support Tungsten T5 (Palm OS5 ??) style databases.

pilot-link, the palm communication library that underlies all the linux
palm apps (gnome-pilot, kpilot, jpilot, etc.) doesn't yet support
the OS5 PIM extensions, but it is on their roadmap.  You could look
through the pilot-link-general and pilot-link-devel mailing lists
and to get an idea of current status.  Once that is
in place, we could expect to see Evolution add support on their side.

Matt Davey	By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk   task completely overwhelm me. --  Ashleigh Brilliant