Re: m515, usb and gpilot! When will it happen?

Chris--

I struggled with that gnome-pilot stuff myself with a Handspring Visor
with a USB cradle.  I have Redhat 7.3.  I finally decided to use JPilot
instead.  I found out (by accident almost) that the device name under
7.3 for the Visor cradle is /dev/ttyUSB1.  All I had to do to make it
work was CHMOD on /dev/ttyUSB1, put /dev/ttyUSB1 into my device
selection for JPilot, and use it.  I still get time out errors every now
and then.  I just try the sync operation again, and it works.  I hope
there is something here of value.

--Chris