m515, usb and gpilot! When will it happen?

Hi,

I finally plumped for a m515 for my IIIxe replacement!!

Just a quick question!

I've got the m515 working with coldsync under usb fine (usb is a
_lot_quicker than serial!!!).

I know this setup is not supported yet under gpilot, but any idea when
this is gonna be supported?

Will this be months, weeks, days:-) ???

I ask, so I know whether it's worth my while buying a serial cradle for
the time being!

Cheers
Chris

--
  Chris Lindley
  chris lindley scotgate org          chrishl bmb leeds ac uk