Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

Luis Villa wrote:

> i might also suggest making the front page look a little more like
> what I've attached (terribly ugly mockup, but you get the idea) so
> that it is easier to find out at a glance what is ongoing and what has
> broken/succeeded in the past.

Not yet integrated on the frontpage, I tried two things:

  http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/index2
  http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/index3

index2 has builds grouped by time (3-hour sections), this may help to
see when things start to go wrong but will have large empty parts.

Columns are for top-4 builders (for last ten days).

Waiting for comments, regards,

        Frederic