Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

On 4/5/06, Frederic Peters <fpeters 0d be> wrote:
> Frederic Peters wrote:
>
> > > support to xmlrpclib (see file at bottom). Frederic: Would it be
> > > possible to add an option to print output to stdout like a normal
> > > jhbuild? It'll make fixing local build problems a lot easier.
> >
> > I'll prepare that.
>
> Untested but attached; add --verbose, it will dispay short notices and
> display the phase log on failures.

It seems like we've got a lot of things building, but very few builds
going to green. I haven't skimmed all the logs- is it that things
really are broken, or just that the build roots haven't been given
enough love to get them working right the first time?

Luis