Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

On 4/3/06, Jerome Warnier <jwarnier beeznest net> wrote:
> Le mardi 28 mars 2006 à 22:51 +0200, Jaap Haitsma a écrit :
> > On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 16:41 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> > > Hi Jerome, hi Guillaume,
> > >
> > > Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> [..]
> > What do the people from Brussels and others think about this?
> >
> > Jerome, can you still offer your machine and the hosting?
> As you may have noticed, Frederic, Guillaume and I are all members of
> the same LUG, and we worked together to support and improve Fred's work.
> The server is doing nicely with the builds already.
> We setup both AMD64 and IA32(aka x86) builds, of which only AMD64 is
> automated for now.
> We'll try to setup more flavours in other chroots on the same machine as
> felt needed (like maybe Ubuntu?).

If you're brave, the obvious thing to try is solaris x86 :)

[Sergio, I owe you two emails; I will try to do those tonight when I
leave work.]

Also, should we move this to gnome-packaging-list instead of
gnome-love? I'm sure the non-tinderbox hackers on gnome-love are sick
of us by now :)

Luis