Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

James Andrewartha wrote:

> It's slightly broken - I changed all occurrences of self.verbose in
> frontends/autobuild.py with self.config.verbose, except for the
> verbose=False which I removed. It also doesn't print the phase log when
> there's a failure.

I'm back and updated source files on:
  http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/downloads/jhbuild/commands/autobuild.py
  http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/downloads/jhbuild/frontends/autobuild.py

--verbose now works much like the terminal (default) jhbuild mode
(without interactivity on failure).

> What's the difference between an aborted build and trashed build?

'Trashed build' was added for builds who complete but without doing
anything useful (for example if glib fails to checkout due to network
timeout).

        Frederic