Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 14:31 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> Luis Villa wrote:
>
> > i might also suggest making the front page look a little more like
> > what I've attached (terribly ugly mockup, but you get the idea) so
> > that it is easier to find out at a glance what is ongoing and what has
> > broken/succeeded in the past.
>
> Not yet integrated on the frontpage, I tried two things:
>
>   http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/index2
>   http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/index3
>
> index2 has builds grouped by time (3-hour sections), this may help to
> see when things start to go wrong but will have large empty parts.
>
> Columns are for top-4 builders (for last ten days).

http://lxr.mozilla.org/webtools/source/tinderbox3/server/Tinderbox3/ShowBuilds.pm
is the code for the mozilla tinderbox which has adapative time periods.

Access to the full history of builds would be very useful, currently I
have to guess URLs to find my older builds.

James Andrewartha