Re: ARM/x86 builds for xdg-app runtimes

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Greg KH <gregkh linuxfoundation org> wrote:
Then why not get your employer to donate a board to do the builds on?  :)

I'm sure that a configuration with a consumer board could be hacked together (and in that case we could certainly donate some!), but none of the hardware I mentioned above is exactly server-class :-) (Limited RAM, and they don't even have things like SATA...)
Since there are already people in the community doing ARM builds, I was wondering if we couldn't leverage some existing/unused infrastructure before exploring the avenue of convincing people to buy or donate a new dedicated server.

Cosimo