ARM/x86 builds for xdg-app runtimes

Hi all,

At the West Coast hackfest, we brought up the topic of building xdg-app runtimes for other architectures; they're currently only built for x86-64.

For x86 systems there should not be many additional requirements on the hardware side, but for ARM builds we need machines to natively build the runtimes on.
Some people mentioned they could possibly have machines to donate to the cause; another possibility would be to get a slice on existing builders that distributions like Fedora use for their ARM builds. This brought up the question about where the xdg-app runtime builders currently live, and whether there is any particular requirement on the infrastructure. (For example, do all builders need to be in the same location?)

Another possibility that was brought up is using something like Scratchbox2 and do cross-compilation for ARM on our existing infrastructure. Does anyone have experience with that sort of setup?

Cheers,
Cosimo