Re: Setting up an ostree-based buildbot

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:24:11PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> I'm also planning to ask Canonical for a 10GB RAM server (not much CPU
> IIRC.. dual core thing) also for ostree. But I need to get www.gnome.org
> off the server first :P
> The intention is to have it run the latest Ubuntu (always; upgrade asap).

av moved www.gnome.org off the Canonical server. Current estimate for
having that machine available is early next week or so. Probably will
take a bit of time to setup after that.

Not totally sure how to handle the sysadmin for that machine. Maybe best
if we don't hook it up to GNOME LDAP, etc.

Obviously keep this to yourself still. Once up and running I'd like to
properly announce + thank Canonical.

Machine probably also will do gtk win32 stuff.

--
Regards,
Olav