Re: Setting up an ostree-based buildbot

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 10:51:52AM +0300, Adrian Perez de Castro wrote:
> As mentioned in the session, we have some idling hardware [1] so
> after some chite-chat yesterday with Colin, initially I will be
> making a new Buildbot setup in a vServer there. I have already
> deployed a CentOS 6 (to have a equivalent setup to build.gnome.org,
> which is using RHEL 6) and I will be setting it up the next days.

build.gnome.org is actually using RHEL5. I want it to use RHEL6, but was
too late with requesting this.

> [1] 24-core Xeon box with 24GB RAM, and 1TB disk space which now is
>     running only one WebKit buildbot slave and usually idle.

Damn! :-D

I'm also planning to ask Canonical for a 10GB RAM server (not much CPU
IIRC.. dual core thing) also for ostree. But I need to get www.gnome.org
off the server first :P
The intention is to have it run the latest Ubuntu (always; upgrade asap).

--
Regards,
Olav