Re: Setting up an ostree-based buildbot

Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> writes:

> build.gnome.org is actually using RHEL5. I want it to use RHEL6, but was
> too late with requesting this.

Oh, my mistake. I thought it was already RHEL 6. Anyway, I presume it
shouldn't be a problem to start with RHEL/CentOS 6 from now on. I don't
think it is worth to care (much) about RHEL/CentOS 5, or is it?

> I'm also planning to ask Canonical for a 10GB RAM server (not much CPU
> IIRC.. dual core thing) also for ostree. But I need to get www.gnome.org
> off the server first :P
>
> The intention is to have it run the latest Ubuntu (always; upgrade asap).

Nice :)

Something that popped into my mind yesterday was that I have an unused
DreamPlug [1], which is not even plugged (pun intended), and it may be
interesting to use it to do ARM builds — it will be faster/easier to
set up than using qemu or whatsoever, I presume. BTW, first I want to
have the buildbot with ostree/ostbuild running in x86.

Cheers,

---
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DreamPlug
--
Adrian Perez <aperez igalia com> - Sent from my toaster
Igalia - Free Software Engineering