Re: Setting up an ostree-based buildbot

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:15:14PM +0100, Allan Day wrote:
> Do we need to be pursuing the idea of acquiring new hardware? I know
> that we spoke about asking the board about this. It could also make a
> good Friends of GNOME fundraising campaign...

We currently have loads of machines at Red Hat that we need to stop
using. It is a very slow process unfortunately. Anyway, no IP addresses
left anymore, so hardware couldn't be hooked up.

This also means we aren't really using the hardware we have correctly.
E.g. we have underused fast machines.

--
Regards,
Olav