Re: Touch & Mobile

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> Absolutely not. This is something for the shell's UI, and the system
> behaviour to handle. This isn't something applications should be using
> to figure out how to look.

Agreed. When a USB keyboard is plugged in to a tablet, I would expect
some automatic changes in behavior (like defaulting to the keyboard
for input rather than the on-screen keyboard), but most certainly not
that everything (or *anything* for what it's worth) on screen changes
its UI.

Regards,
Florian