Re: GNOME Office Web Site

Op zo 09-05-2004, om 16:34 schreef William O'Shea:
> My offer to purchase the gnomeoffice.org domain still stands if
> Redhat or someone else will host it.

Host the site, or the DNS ? We can at least host the DNS at
abisource.com. For the site, RH would be nice...

> In regards to using a Wiki, if the issue is simply one of
> maintenance I will also be happy to do it, acting as a central
> contact point to the various developers and making the actual
> changes. I have passable web skills (i.e. I'm not a prof. web
> designer).
>
> Bill O'Shea
>
> P.S. Is abisource.org still down, or am I experiencing DNS lag?

Well, yes. Currently, abisource.com is up, with all services except the mailing lists restored. They will be restored tomorrow (I hope). All other aliasses like abiword.com/org abisuite.com/org abisource.org are not available atm..

Marc