Re: GNOME Office Web Site

My offer to purchase the gnomeoffice.org domain still stands if
Redhat or someone else will host it.

In regards to using a Wiki, if the issue is simply one of
maintenance I will also be happy to do it, acting as a central
contact point to the various developers and making the actual
changes. I have passable web skills (i.e. I'm not a prof. web
designer).

As for the design itself I too prefer Charlie's basic layout,
but I like the crisp look of Ryan's. For a site that I think
we should try to emulate, I would think something like
mozilla.org, but hopefully with a little better color selection.

If it is wanted, and someone will host it, let me know and I will
buy gnomeoffice.org.

Bill O'Shea

P.S. Is abisource.org still down, or am I experiencing DNS lag?

--
William O'Shea <bill0087 sympatico ca>