Re: GNOME Office Web Site

On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 00:28 -0500, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
> http://www.ryand.net/oss/goffice/goweb
> http://www.ryand.net/oss/abi for the zipped distribution.  See this
> description also for more stuff.
>
> Hump busting complete (just after midnight, hence the terse email),
> given time later this week I'll fill in even more details.

I've never been the greatest fan of Ryan's design, but it works and it's
got content.

Since I've got CVS access for the GO website on gnome.org, here's what
I'll do... if I haven't sorted anything out that's acceptable by Friday
of this week (14th of May), I'll just take Ryan's zipped distribution
and add it to CVS as it is.

Also, have we got a volunteer to by the gnomeoffice.org domain?  If
somebody doesn't do it soon I'm going to do it, and I'm sure I'm a lot
less afluent than many of the other readers of this list.
--
- Charlie

Charles Goodwin <charlie vexi org>
Online @ www.charlietech.com