Re: GNOME Office Web Site

Andy Korvemaker wrote:

Agreed. The May issue of Computer Power User magazine has a reference to
GO (and its website at www.gnome.org/gnome-office) in Pete Loshin's
column. If we have anything, it would be good to get it up sooner rather
than later.

andy

On Sat, 8 May 2004 13:44:15 -0500, "E. A. Zen" <ericzen ez-net com> said:
Quick!  Someone shove up a website!

What else are you doing right now!? I know who you are; you can't fool me, someone shove up a website!

-Eric
Hump currently in the process of being busted. For speed, I'm going with what's familiar. We may swap it later. Probably can have it done by the end of the week.

Ryan