Re: [GNOME-my]Possible visit to Malaysia

Hi Colin,

Sorry for my mistake, I just take sometimes to carefully go through the
Agenda of FOSSAP, the agenda looks a bit packed and as u said it is
targeted at national policy makers  According to the agenda, there is a
section in Day 3 called 'Parallel Working Groups Discussion':

1. FOSS in Government
2. Localization of FOSS
3. Building FOSS Capacities
4. Regional Cooperation

Maybe we can make it possible for them to join the discussion, of course
no one can guarantee it, but I will contact FOSSAP (I don't want to say
i can't do it until i tried).

FOSSCON will definitely be a great opportunities to advocate GNOME,
but.. is it just out far now? Since Jeff mentioned that they will come
after January 2004 (February, or Match). We should try to sync with
their schedule.

Also I just have a go with Imran, he can not sure that there will be a
FOSSCON 2004, and when it is?

So, to recap: Jeff, Glen, and Pia (running again next year? ;)) should
> probably be down for FOSSCON 2004, where there will really be more
> appreciation of GNOME.

There will be appreciation of GNOME if we do something, Time won't make
it happen if we just wait.

regards,
HOH