Re: Fwd: [GNOME-my]Possible visit to Malaysia

Can you point me to a URL which describes who
Jeff Waugh is, and his role in Gnome?  That would
help me justify.

Imran

Chee Bin HOH wrote:
Hi imran,

Sorry for sending this email at this time, but I
really feel excited.
we (gnome-my) just got an email from Jeff Waugh (GNOME
board of director), he and Glyn and Pia are planning
to have a trip to Malaysia next year after january,
and they are looking for a chance to join the local
open source confereence or seminar or user group
meeting (with gnovernment) for advocacy  of GNOME
desktop in local community.