Re: [GNOME-my]Possible visit to Malaysia

--- Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> February might be a little early for me, but
> definitely worth it if there is
> a good event happening. Glynn would like to sync
> this up with his India trip
> which he would prefer to be early. I'm sure we'll
> come to a sensible
> compromise if we can both do it. ;-)

That will be great, I will contact with FOSSAP and
other groups (MIMOS open source) and see what we can
arrange for it.

For workshop conducted by MIMOS open source group that
will be easy, since it is conducted twice a month...

regards,
HOH

=====
Chee Bin HOH <cbhoh gnome org>