gnome-media roadmap for 2.23

Apologizes for waking up this mailing list. I'd like to gather ideas
from people subscribed here. Should we try to have a discussion about
gnome-media future? (2.22 is out in a few days, I think)

What should be done with gnome-media? what should be deprecated? what
should be improved? what does gnome-multimedia mean today?

Ideally, we should come up with a roadmap, such as

(CC people that are maintaining gnome-media today, and who discussed
that already some time ago)

Marc-André Lureau