Re: Coaster-lib

Yeah I know what you mean. That is the plan. Remember the gui isnt even
done at all. most of the windows are empty widgets right now. The thing
that was sugested by another was to maybe use gconf to help fine tune
the burner...since the lib that being written for it is to be shared to
other apps then it makes sence to control those details in gconf.
Another option to add was a command line. So lets say I dont make a
bootable option. you can goto the command input type in your string hit
go and it pops up with the status and is burning what you typed. These
are all ideas and need to be look at on a later date. Once I get to fine
tuning the gui I will expect a lot of input from this list.

--
Sean Harshbarger <harshbarger 13 osu edu>