Coaster-lib

Hey all,
	Just wanted to outline plans with you all on the Coaster Project. Looks
like what Gnome reallys need is the library/bonobo. Here are the plans.
	I will use existing cdrecod lib files add a nice bonobo interface to it
and then polish it off with what we need. This will allow developers to
use bonobo objects in their apps to easyily access cdrecord to do a
number of tasks. The good thing is that the gui I have been working will
still find its place in gnome as well. Using bonobo to add the working
parts to Coaster, we will have a straight cd burning app which will
allow the user to burn cds of many different types.
	On top of the the developer for coasterarchitect has contacted me and
wishes to merge his efforts in the gnome cdburning world as well.
CoasterArchitect is a audio cd creater that allows the user to make and
edit tracks and compile them to cd.
	All efforts will be placed on coaster-lib (name which dosnt really work
for bonobo) and getting a release asap. I look to the multimedia devs
for help and support for the project as it matures. As always
ideas/comments are welcome. I want this to be real and work and make
everyone happy.

--
Sean Harshbarger <harshbarger 13 osu edu> <zero_cool>