Re: [gnome-love] Compiling 2.15.4

On 7/28/06, Magnus Therning <magnus therning org> wrote:
Did you get fontconfig to build?

I get the following:
<snip>
  fcfreetype.c:53:10: error: #include expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>

The line in question reads:

 #include FT_INTERNAL_OBJECTS_H

I've done a recursive grep through the package and can't find any
reference to FT_INTERNAL_OBJECTS_H besides that particular line.

Any suggestions?

A quick google search only turns up a few results, but one irc log
containing that error seems to suggest a possible bug in freetype and
that downgrading should fix the problem for you.  You probably have a
newer version than me.  Might work, but I'm not really sure.