Re: [gnome-love] About Me - Change Password dialog suggestions

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 10:06:58PM +0100, Johannes H. Jensen wrote:
On Thu, 2006-01-26 at 21:09 +0100, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
As Claudio suggested the best way is to file this in bugzilla. The
about-me maintainers will then automatically see it.

I posted a bug (#328754) about this on the bugzilla. However the
maintainer marked it as a duplicate of bug #321567. Though I see that
the two bugs are somewhat similar in some points, I don't think they are
near a duplicate of each other. I read through #321567 before posting my
new bug, thinking my suggestions didn't fit into the bug.

I am not a about-me maintainer. Amongst other things I triage bugs
(http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad).

About the bug: You might not describe the same usability problem, but
both suggest improvements in the same dialog. Both likely conflict with
eachother. So the discussion (and possible solution) needs to be handled
in one bug report.

I've seen the about-me capplets usability being discussed before.
Probably on the usability mailinglist or desktop-devel-list (but don't
post usability stuff to the last one).

--
Regards,
Olav