Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild-related project

On 6/15/05, Mark Drago <markdrago mail com> wrote:
On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 11:49 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
On 6/15/05, Baishampayan Ghose <b ghose gmail com> wrote:
So... if anyone wants to take a default install of those OSes, and do
this work and dump it in the wiki, it would be pretty awesome, I
think, and very helpful to lots of newbies.
I will do the Ubuntu part. Can you set up an wiki in live.gnome.org
where I can put the notes?

I've created the page and put crappy starter instructions at
http://live.gnome.org/JhbuildDependencies

Anybody wants to do the same with FC, Gentoo, SuSE ?

Hope so :)

I'll give Fedora a go.  I suppose I'll do it starting from a
'workstation' installation of FC4.

I'm not real familiar with the current FC install sets, but that does
sound about right. Make sure you specific what you started from on the
wiki page.

Thanks, Mark-
Luis