Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild-related project

Hello Luis,
It was pointed out to me in IRC that lots of people are having trouble
with jhbuild.
^^^^^^^^^
That was me ;-)

1) I'm definitely working on getting hardware to do a permanent public
tinderbox on, ideally with several operating systems in parallel. In
the meantime, I can say today that as of this morning, tinderbox is
green- everything builds.
That is a great news! It'd be wonderful to have an officially
maintained tinderbox with multiple OSes/distros and arch. Really
looking forward to that.

So... if anyone wants to take a default install of those OSes, and do
this work and dump it in the wiki, it would be pretty awesome, I
think, and very helpful to lots of newbies.
I will do the Ubuntu part. Can you set up an wiki in live.gnome.org
where I can put the notes?
Anybody wants to do the same with FC, Gentoo, SuSE ?
Regards,
-bg-

--
Baishampayan Ghose