Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild-related project

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 11:49 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
On 6/15/05, Baishampayan Ghose <b ghose gmail com> wrote:
So... if anyone wants to take a default install of those OSes, and do
this work and dump it in the wiki, it would be pretty awesome, I
think, and very helpful to lots of newbies.
I will do the Ubuntu part. Can you set up an wiki in live.gnome.org
where I can put the notes?

I've created the page and put crappy starter instructions at
http://live.gnome.org/JhbuildDependencies

Anybody wants to do the same with FC, Gentoo, SuSE ?

Hope so :)

I'll give Fedora a go.  I suppose I'll do it starting from a
'workstation' installation of FC4.

--Mark Drago