Re: [gnome-love] Color selector dialog

I really don't think that a color selector applet would increase the
bloat on core desktop.

Thus, it will make new themes easier to do (no need for distributing 3
versions of the same theme, wich only consists on a gtkrc-2.0 file),
since color information will be separated from widget style information.
Joe user can make one nice color scheme, export the *.color-scheme file
and post it to art.gnome.org. Simple. No need for hacking
manually .gtkrc-2.0 files to do the trick.

From my experience, most people like to change the colors of their
desktop (not everybody, it's true). Obviously, the defaults really
matters. But IF the Joe user wants to change the look of his desktop, he
should be able to change the colors in a easy way.

Our theme dialog is really clean and sensible. But adding another tab to
it will not "hurt" and it will make "desktop dressing" even more fun.
But we are open to comments.

Regards

Lucas