Re: [gnome-love] yelp [was: is this list active?]

Shaun,

    That is excellent news!  The current yelp is useless in my opinion
for the very fact that it's so slow to bring up the actual help page.
Your work will be a very welcomed addition that brings a lot of very
visible polish to Gnome in general.

Jim