Re: [gnome-love] Re: Re: anyone wanna help with gnome-backgrounds

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 23:37, Rodney Dawes wrote:
Luca, I have created a happy HIGificated mockup, of what the background
tab in a "Desktop Appearance" properties capplet would look like.

http://www.gnome.org/~dobey/gnome-background-properties.png

Looks good, tho somewhat familiar... ;-)