Re: Vincent Untz and the "users that like to hate people"

Well, GNOME fans, can you answer me a simple question:
Does using GNOME require skills like text file editing and/or command line?

If your answer is Yes, you are all set :)

If your answer is No, let's see some other questions.

Q: How to create a launcher?