Re: Gnome 3 usability - one user's comments

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:18:05AM -0300, Sergio de Almeida Lenzi wrote:
> Yes, I agree, power users will "see"  the great advantage gnome shell,
> but for each one

1. You mentioned you weren't able to use GNOME shell
2. You're speaking on other peoples behalf
   I can easily say 'people will think GNOME3 is the best thing since
   sliced bread' and we'll get nowhere.

More constructive regarding some things you mentioned in a previous
email:
- You can have Nautilus take over the desktop in fallback mode
- You can change the panel (hold alt while right clicking)
--
Regards,
Olav