Re: I want to be able to type in the filename...

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 09:31 +0100, Toralf Lund wrote:
> Or maybe not fully, but there is a point to all this: It is not (just)
> about filing bugs, as we're also talking about features we liked, and
> didn't want anyone to change. You can't file a bug saying "don't change
> this feature", or I guess technically you can, but you'd end up with a
> pretty messy bug database... But, actually, maybe a formalised system
> for non-change-requests might be desirable.

I'm just going to butt in an offer my opinion :)

The only thing I would like to see changed is at the moment, typing '..'
does not work. Everything else is great (for me). I especially like the
type ahead, in my opinion the type ahead is just as good as the gtk1
file selector. I really like the new file chooser and would like to see
it stay.

Daniel